Win a $500 voucher wardrobe competition
Jack London (The ‘Promoter’)
Jack London Win a $500 Autumn/ Winter wardrobe competition
Terms and Conditions
What are these Terms and Conditions?
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Promoter’s competition giving you the chance to win a Jack London voucher to the value of $500 through selecting your favourite look to win.(“Competition”).
By entering this Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully and we recommend you save a copy of them for your reference.
1. What is the prize & terms?
The prize is valued at $500 AUD (approximate)
1 X WINNER ONLY
x1 $500 voucher for Jack London
Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other credit
When can you enter the Competition?
2. The Competition opens Friday 6th of March and closes 22nd of March 2015 at 11:59pm AEST
3. The draw will take place on 31st of March 2015.
What do you need to do to enter?
4. Visit www.jacklondon.com.au or visit our Facebook page to enter via Facebook form or enter in store.
5. One valid entry (“Valid Entry”) into the Competition. Only one entry per person is permitted. If the Promoter reasonably suspects you have made or attempted to make more than one entry, it may treat any subsequent entries as invalid.
6. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
What are the conditions of entry?
7. There is no charge to enter the Competition other than the usual Internet connection charges payable to your service provider and/or telephone company.
8. You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee, or partner or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter or any third party company or agency directly connected with the creation or administration of this Competition.
When will the winners be chosen?
10. This will be judged by a team including but not restricted to; Creative team & marketing managers
11.Valid Entries: The Promoter will attempt to notify the winners using the contact details provided at the time of the pledge. Should the Promoter be unable to contact any of the winners by 5pm on the 1st of April , the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize, repeat the selection process and choose a replacement winner.
13. The winner’s names will be available upon request by emailing email@example.com
14. Promoter is not liable for any damages that may occur while prize pack is in transit, and is not liable for loss or damage package
How will my personal information be used?
17. If you are a winner, you may also be required to participate in publicity in connection with the Competition. You agree that we can use your name on social media as ‘the winner’ and off-line in all media and press releases about or reporting on the Competition, the Event or the Promoter.
18. By entering the competition you automatically agree to become part of the Jack London database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once you commence receiving EDM communication or email communication
19. By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
20. By participating in the Competition you hereby warrant that all personal information submitted by you is true, current and complete and that the e-mail address you submit is accurate and valid.
21. Any entry made or attempted to be made in a manner which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants will be invalid and may result in your disqualification from the Competition. Examples of entries or behaviour which are not allowed include fraudulent entries, bulk entries, automated entries, cheating, hacking or deception.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice in circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control where the Promoter reasonably considers such cancellation or amendment is unavoidable.
23. The winner acknowledges that all intellectual property rights belonging to the Promoter, such as but not limited to the Jack London manor logos, as well as the intellectual property rights of its partners and sponsors and any audiovisual material produced containing images of the Competition winners are and shall remain the Promoter’s sole and exclusive property or its partners or sponsors.
24. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications line failure, theft, destruction, corruption, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
25. The Promoter shall not have any liability and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant in this Competition or resulting from the Prizes. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death and personal injury as a result of its negligence.
26. In the event of any dispute, whether such dispute concerns the conduct or eligibility of participants, results or any and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.